Federal prosecutor’s office communicated that the threat at Brussels Airport is very serious, hence the deployment.
Reload the page for updates.
- UPDATE 1839UTC Disaster plan lifted at Brussels Zaventem Airport after bomb alerts.
- UPDATE 1824UTC All passengers of both flights deplaned.
- UPDATE 1814UTC Bomb threats were against SAS flight SK4745 from Olso and SAS flight SK2591 from Stockholm inbound to Brussels, landed safely at 1919 and 1937 Local time. The pilots received the threat around 20 minutes from landing.
- UPDATE 1804UTC Normal operations at Brussels Zaventem Airport.
- UPDATE 1751UTC Minister of Interior said the threat is serious enough to take extra security measures at Brussels Zaventem Airport.
- UPDATE 1746UTC Bomb threat was allegedly concerning 2 planes on the ground or arriving at Brussels.
- UPDATE 1744 UTC The alert was radioed in the from the aircraft to air traffic control.