Hurricane Irma, live tracking
Please reload the page for updates…
- UPDATE Monday 09/11 19:28 Charleston SC Airport reported wind gusts of 59 mph – 94 km/h.
- UPDATE Monday 09/11 09:11 Hurricane #Irma expected to weaken to a tropical storm by Monday morning and a tropical depression by Tuesday afternoon.
- UPDATE Sunday 09/10 20:10 Naples Municipal Airport, Florida is reporting sustained wind gust to 131 mph-210 km/h.
- UPDATE Sunday 09/10 20:04 Naples Municipal Airport, Florida is reporting sustained wind gust to 115 mph-185 km/h.
- UPDATE Sunday 09/10 06:12 Hurricane # resurges to Category 4 as it moves away from and toward the Keys.
- UPDATE Friday 09/08 08:58 UTC Sint Maarten Princess Juliana Airport ‘reopen for military use’.
- UPDATE Thursday 09/07 19:29 UTC Confirming our informations, a French Air Force CN235 took off from Guadeloupe to land at Grand Case Airport, French part of Sint Maarten.
- UPDATE Thursday 09/07 19:00 UTC Hurricane # is now a category 2.
- UPDATE Thursday 09/07 11:30 UTC This is how world famous #avgeek Maho beach looks after hurricane #Irma
- UPDATE Thursday 09/07 10:30 UTC Helicopters and then planes will be able to in the next hours at Grand Case Airport, French north part of Sint Maarten Island.
First Aerial footage of Princess Juliana Airport in Saint Martin, shot by Dutch Navy NH-90.