KLM Boeing 747-400 (reg. PH-BFI) to Mexico City suffered a possible birdstrike on departure from Amsterdam and declaring issue with engine #4.
Please reload the page for updates…
- UPDATE 15:50 KLM # Safely landed runway 27 at Amsterdam. Passengers will change to a spare aircraft.
- UPDATE 15:35 KLM #KL685 doesn’t require any additional assistance on arrival, fuel dumping completed and currently starting approach.
- UPDATE 15:06 KLM #KL685 is dumping fuel prior return to Amsterdam.
- UPDATE 15:04 KLM # to Mexico City suffered a birdstrike with engine #4 after takeoff from Amsterdam.
- UPDATE 15:01 KLM is scheduling a new departure at 1800.
- UPDATE 14:49 KLM # to Mexico City is declaring an emergency soon after takeoff from Amsterdam.