USAC CGT, one of the main air traffic controllers union, supports a national call for strike on Thursday 15 September. The strike will start on Wednesday 14th at 1700 UTC and will end at 0400 UTC on Friday 16th of September.
- Paris ACC: Minimum service expected mainly in the East.
- Reims ACC: No problems expected in the East.
- Brest ACC: Possible disruptions expected in the morning period.
- Bordeaux ACC: Possible disruptions expected during the morning, improvements are foreseen for the afternoon.
- Marseille ACC: Minimum service expected during the night of 14th/15th, then no major issues expected for the 15th.
- LFPG, LFPO and LFOB ( Paris- Charles de Gaulle, Orly and Beauvais) : A 15% reduction of schedules were requested to airlines which have more than 7 flights to/ from these aerodromes. The rescheduled program needs to be submitted before 14th of september at noon.
- LFMN and LFSB (Nice and Bale-Mulhouse): No problems expected.
LFBO (Toulouse): the situation is not known for the night 14th/15th, no issues expected for 15th.
- LFML (Marseille): No issues expected during the day of 15th, but possible disruptions might arise during the evening.
- LFRS and LFBD (Nantes and Bordeaux): expected issues early morning on 15th.
- LFLL( Lyon): Expect delays early morning on 15th.
- LFQQ and LFRR (Lille and Brest): ATS services might have some issues.