Police is investigating “serious sitution” aboard a plane at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
Please reload the page for updates…
- UPDATE The hijacking alert (squawk 7500) was triggered “by mistake” – Air Europa confirms.
- UPDATE Search on board the plane continues.
- UPDATE Passengers and crew members have been safely taken off the plane.
- UPDATE The incident is involving an Air Europa A330-200 (reg. EC-LQP) flight #UX1094 to Madrid.
- UPDATE Special Security Unit DSI has arrived at the airport.
- UPDATE The Royal Dutch Military Police have confirmed they are investigating a suspicious situation aboard an aircraft at Schiphol Airport.
- UPDATE All ground traffic on Amsterdam Schiphol Airport between Gate D & E24 is indefinitely suspended.