Open Skies Boeing 757 flight #EC1 to Newark declared an emergency and diverted to Shannon due fire alarm in gear confirmed by the pilot on ATC. Flight EC1 did a fly by at 1000 ft runway 24 at Shannon to see if landing gear is down.
Reload the page for live updates…
- UPDATE 2042 UTC After inspection on runway, #EC1 is now taxiing to stand.
- UPDATE 2039 UTC We have confirmation #EC1 safely landed at Shannon after reporting gear fire alarm
- UPDATE 2021 UTC Gear is confirmed down by Shannon tower.
- UPDATE 2019 UTC EC1 performing low approach for visual inspection of gear at Shannon.
- UPDATE 2014 UTC 3 green light for landing gear down.