Second largest Paris Airport is facing a major IT system failure.
The airport tweeted: A technical incident is currently impacting some IT systems at Paris-Orly airport that could cause delays. Everything is being done to ensure a return to normal as soon as possible.
Please reload the page for updates…
- UPDATE At 13:30 LT, some of the airport’s IT systems restarted. However, not everything has yet stabilized, so delays are to be expected.
- UPDATE Few flights are now allowed to land.
- UPDATE The airport is facing Departure sequencer failure.
- UPDATE Some planes are grounded since almost 2 hours.
- UPDATE Flights are rerouted or diverting to Paris CDG Airport.
- UPDATE A zero rate is applied for arrivals.