- 63 per cent of women surveyed said they were deterred from the career when they were growing up
- 20 per cent of respondents felt that there was a visible lack of role models for female pilots — both in real life as well as in TV and film.
- 20 per cent of respondents believed that women could only be cabin crew
- 13 per cent of respondent had never been a passenger in a plane flown by a female pilot
- 10 per cent of respondents said they were told that this career path was restricted to men
|Apex / dailymail|