The Sharm el Sheikh resort shows no sign of recovery after a Metrojet crash in October killing all on board.
Tourism numbers has reduced by 85% since the suspension of UK tourists and flights into the county.
Hotels and businesses in Sharm suffer and struggle to remain open following to fall in tourists visiting the resort.
Egypt’s income is said to be down £120m a month because of the change in numbers.
British and Russian airlines were told to suspend their services to Sharm – here is a list of flights suspended from Sharm airport along with other European airlines also taken the safety measure as a precaution:
- Adria Airways’ charter flights to Ljubljana
- Aeroflot to Moscow and St Petersburg
- British Airways to London (Gatwick)
- Danish Air Transport to Copenhagen
- Edelweiss Air to Zurich
- easyJet to London (Gatwick, Luton and Stansted), Milan and Manchester
- I-Fly to Moscow
- Jet Time to Billund and Copenhagen (Stockholm service operates as normal)
- Jetairfly (TUI Airlines Belgium) to Brussels
- Kogalymavia (Metrojet) to Mineralnye Vody, Moscow and St Petersburg
- Monarch to Birmingham, London (Gatwick and Luton) and Manchester
- NordStar to Moscow and St Petersburg
- Nordwind Airlines to Barnaul, Irkutsk, Kemerovo, Krasnoyarsk, Moscow, Novosibirsk and Rostov-on-Don
- Orenair charger flights to Belgorod, Chelyabinsk, Kazan, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Omsk, Perm, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Tuymen, Volgograd and Yekaterinburg.
- RusLine to Belgorod
- SAS to Copenhagen (Stockholm service operates as normal)
- SunExpress Deutschland to Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Munich, Stuttgart
- Thomas Cook to Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, East Midlands, Glasgow, London (Gatwick and Stansted), Manchester and Newcastle
- Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium to Brussels
- Thomson to Belfast, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster, Dublin, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, London (Gatwick, Luton and Stansted), Manchester, Newcastle
- Turkish Airlines to Istanbul (resuming today (2nd Jan))
- Ural Airlines to St Petersburg and Perm
- UTair to Moscow, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don and St Petersburg
- VIM Airlines to Moscow