To thank all of the frontline healthcare professionals across the globe, Qatar Airways is offering 100,000 complimentary tickets on Qatar Airways flights.
Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for the healthcare professional and a companion within Qatar Airways network.
- This promotional offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher, Pharmacist.
- It is mandatory to present the original medical identification at the airport check-in desk at the time of departure, and it must clearly state the occupation, as submitted on the offer registration form. No photograph or printed identification will be accepted.
- Boarding will be denied, should any customer fail to provide the required original identification i.e. Medical licence/registration in additional to regular passport documents.
- If the medical professional is not able to travel, then the companion will not be accepted at check-in to board the flight.
- Qatar Airways reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if false identification or fraudulent activity is suspected in the process.