Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection employees are planning 10 days of disruptions to protest pay and working conditions.
Staff processing departing and arriving travellers on international flights are prepared to stop work for two hours twice a day during morning and afternoon peaks in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Coolangatta and Cairns.
AIRPORT STOPPAGES ON MONDAY
- Sydney (7am-9am and 7pm-9pm)
- Melbourne Tullamarine (5am-7am and 9pm-11pm)
- Brisbane (7am-9am and 7pm-9pm)
- Gold Coast (6.40am-8.40am and 7pm-9pm)
- Cairns (4am-6am and 6pm-8pm)
- Adelaide (6.30am-8.30am and 8pm-10pm)
- Perth (5.30am-7.30am and 5pm-7pm)
- Darwin (4.30am-6.30am and 5pm-7pm)